Friday, December 18, 2009

Final Review

What I have learned from doing this contract about Global Warming is that I got a chance to read more books, research, type, browse the Internet for information, learn more about the world and how it works, and I got to do it on my own time. Not only that I completed it with the total amount of hours that I need for another quarter credit.

I got the chance to read more books and find information on the computer by researching and studying. This helped me out a lot because I didn't exactly know what to ask or what to type down on my blogs so as I studied the book I found out opinions, questions, major topics, and picture's of the prediction about global warming. I used the Internet to find more information and read more about global warming because I could not check out books in the library. Then I just started to print important passages from the website, and completely turned them into my own words. This took up about 2 hours everyday that I decided to go to the library and research while reading books about global warming. Not only that, I went to three different libraries whenever I had the chance and that was right after school, so that I could continue working on my research and gain more hours. Most of the time I just like to read through the book first and then start doing research so that I can have a picture of what is going to be the main things I'm going to type on my blog. Another thing that I learned is that all the work that I do and the better grade I can get for it, is completely my choice. If I wanted to go study in the library or if I even wanted to go to 3 different libraries to research, became a challenge for me because this was something that I was not use to but fortunately I made the correct choice sometimes and decided to go get my work done and my research so that I can do this and that on one day and be ready for what I'm going to type on my blog the next. I had fun doing this global warming contract for 4 reasons. One because I had to the chance of typing it on the computer instead of write out all my information. Second, because I was able to use this website called blogger.com and it allowed my research to be colorized, edited, and I could even add picture to go along with my post. Third, because I got to over come obstacle's that before I could not over come by myself so I had to force myself and ask for guidance. And my fourth and final reason why I like this contract is because I got a quarter credit for my work that I decided to work hard for, THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY.