Monday, December 14, 2009

Jason's Personal View


I have seen that there is many books about Global Warming, and different opinions about how it affects the world, and there's also opinion about how it doesn't affect the world. I had a friend tell me that he herd on the radio about global warming and how its all a big myth used to trick people about what is really happening in the world. It is to my understanding when I read and research these books that all this information that I am trying to give to you, is a lie. Although some things would seem very accurate in predictions about what is happening to our world, I know that it is not up to MAN to continue predicting what they do not have control over. For many years people who as a job title are called scientist are trying to find out what it is that control the earths weather, unfortunately for them they still have not come to there proper sense's. They cannot predict anything further than two weeks ahead, as a fact they cannot even predict 1 minutes ahead. Because they are lost trying to figure out things that they have no control over, the government creates these projects to have people worried about what humanity nor anything on earth has a control over or can do anything about. I will show you that these things that the government has not yet tried to show people about what really goes on with our nations and how the government creates these plans to trick people into believing things like global warming and I can also include other things about our government and how they use many different kinds of simple objects to create war and pollution. Our own government creates these things in the past so that in the future they can have a cause of what is happening, and this is where I'm going to take my time to show you what and how these things came to be what they are today.